dinsdag 10 september 2013

Hooray for today // Quality time with friends

You can also find the pictures on my "Hooray for today" pinterest board ! 

Everyday I will try to post a "Hooray for today" photo card. The pictures on the card are made by me or my friends/family with my smartphone. You can see it as an "instagram/instacam" post, but  much better ! 


If you have a question about the pictures, where they've been taking etc... just ask !
I'll hope you will enjoy it ! 


The story behind these pictures... I locked myself in my home for almost a month and a half to study for my re-exams. That wasn't easy to do but school is very important for me! 

Now that my re-exams are over and I've got my grades back (I've pasted them) it was time to spend some quality time with my friends! 

We took the train to Antwerp and had a delicious lunch at Baked, a new pie bar where you can eat homemade cake, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, ... and drink refreshing homemade lemonades, iced teas, ... etc. 

As you can see on the pictures, we had a fun time. I'm blessed to have these good friends!

With love, 
Charlotte.X