donderdag 28 juni 2012

My outfit // long skirt & ethnic print



top with ethnic print (h&m), black handbag (theit bossi bag by pilgerbags), black fitflops (fitflop), baby pink retro sunglasses (veritas), jeans headband*h&m, 
neckless (h&m), long brown skirt (lily)


Sweethearts!

How are you all doing? Enjoying your summer vacation? I certainly am! Today it was a really hot & tropic day in Belgium. I went in the morning to the fitness for a workout. When I came out at noon, it was soooooo hot & tropic. When I came home I took immediately an ice cold shower to cool down. Really refreshing!

So about my look today, my legs were not really ready for summer short skirts so I chose a light, long skirt instead. I bought the top with the ethnic print years ago, lost it and found it recently back.

I really LOVE long skirts, only I don't always know how to combine it. But I think that this look is still fairly successful, don't you guys think? Do you like the "long skirts" trend or do you prefer the hot short trend?

Enjoy your hot & tropic summer dear little strangers!

Thanks to my sister for making these pictures in this hot tropic weather!

With love
Charlotte.X


Lieverds!

Hoe gaat het met jullie? Aan het genieten van jullie zomervakantie? Ik al zeker wel! Vandaag was het echt heel warm & tropisch in België. In de ochtend ben ik gaan fitnessen. Toen ik smiddags terug buiten kwam was het zooooo warm & tropisch. Wanneer ik terug thuis kwam heb ik meteen een ijskoude douche genomen om af te koelen. Zeer verfrissend!

Dus over mijn look van vandaag, mijn benen waren nog niet echt klaar voor zomerse korte rokken. Dus koos ik voor een lichte, lange rok in de plaats. De top die ik erop draag heb ik een paar jaar geleden gekocht, te diep in mijn kleerkast gestoken maar onlangs terug gevonden.

Ik HOU van lange rokken, alleen weet ik ze niet altijd goed te combineren. Maar ik denk dat deze look redelijk ok is, denken jullie niet? Wat vinden jullie van de "lange rokken" trend: hot or not? 

Geniet van jullie warme & tropische zomer lieve kleine wezentjes!

Ik wil graag mijn zus nog bedanken voor het maken van deze foto's in warm & tropisch weer, dankjewel! 

With love
Charlotte.X