woensdag 30 januari 2013

My outfit // Casual love









green scarf (zara), grey sweater (ganni by lily), necklace (h&m), blue skinny jeans (pull&bear), short black boots (nubbik)


Hi there!

Now that the snow and the cold is gone here in Belgium it's time for a normal, casual look. The grey sweater is one of my favorite sweaters of all time. It's actually not that special and sometimes when I wear it I really look like a big bag or something. But today, I got up really late and had to be dressed in 10 minutes. Because I had to go to the dentist (I don't like dentists). When I got back, I looked in the mirror and found out that my look actually wasn't that bad for just picking it out with my eyes closed and my sister screaming in the hall we had to go.


What is your casual look: a skinny jeans with oversized sweater, a legging with a oversized T-shirt, a comfy/sporty dress, ... Let me know in the comment box below!


With love,

Charlotte. X


groene sjaal (zara), grijze trui (ganni by lily), ketting (h&m), blauwe skinny jeans (pull&bear), korte zwarte botjes (nubbik)



Hoi hoi!

Nu dat de sneeuw en de koude weg is hier in België is het tijd voor een normale, casual look. De grijze trui is één van mijn favoriete truien allertijden. Het is eigenlijk niet zo speciaal en soms wanneer ik het draag lijk ik echt op een overgrote vuilniszak of zoiets dergelijks. Maar vandaag moest ik vroeg opstaan om naar de tandarts te gaan (ik houd niet zo van tandartsen). Wanneer ik er van terug kwam en in de spiegel kijk merkte ik op dat mijn look nog niet zo slecht was, ook al heb ik die moeten uitkiezen met mijn ogen toe en mijn zus die aan het schreeuwen was in de hal dat we moesten vertrekken.

Wat is jouw casual look: een skinny jeans met een oversized sweater, een legging met een oversized T-shirt, een comfy/sporty kleedje, ... Laat het me weten in de comment box hieronder!

Liefs,
Charlotte. X