woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Interior // My home office










Hi there

During the vacation, I worked hard in my bedroom and dressing. I decided to change my dressing into a home office. That's because I really needed the SPACE for all my school/diy stuff and to be creative!

I started to clean out the dressing, OH MY GOD, not a easy job! I think that I've given away more then 1/2 of my clothes. There were so many things that I didn't wear or that was to small or just not pretty anymore. After that I started painting the walls and the ceiling white. I wanted to be fresh, open and light. The same story for my furniture. I've painted everthing that you see on these pictures that is white.  Really big job, really BIG.

But the end result is pretty nice, don't you think? I'm so happy with my new (selfmade!) home office! So you can see, it's not hard & expensive to change your interior, just by adding some fresh colors gives a great result!

If you have any questions about some furniture, the painting, ... don't hesitate to ask me in the comment box below or just go to contact and send me an email. I don't bite!

With love
Charlotte.X