vrijdag 5 juli 2013

My outfit // Little miss sunshine







jeans jumpsuit (urban outfitters), retro sunglasses (vintage, J Jourdan Paris), shirt with animal print (forever 21), jeans jacket (vintage), red sneakers (vans) cotton bag (lily) 



Sweet little strangers, 

As you can see, I'm not in sad little rainy Belgium anymore! I'm spending my holidays in France for a week. 

Yesterday we went to the seaside, it was warm but very windy (watch the hair on the pictures and you will see). 

So I kept my outfit light but still with happy elements. The pink scarf is a gift from my grandmother. She has a closet full of old scarfs, it's like a second hand shop but better! I found the sunglasses in an old and dusty thrift shop. I payed almost nothing for it and apparently it's a very fancy, expensive piece from an optical boutique in Paris. Lucky me ! The jeans jacket is actually from when I was young (10 years old). Then I almost drowned in it but now it fits perfectly! And of course you all know the "I'm still saving for my birkin bag" bag from the shop Lily (Mechelen), I'm wearing it almost on every outfit! Yes, I'm addicted to the bag!

So, I'm going for a walk in the beautiful nature of France, have a nice day!

With love,
Charlotte.X