woensdag 22 februari 2012

My outfit // red Vans












pink shirt (h&m, long asymmetric cardigan with chain edges (vero moda), black legging (vero moda), red vans (vans by foot locker), orange purse (h&m), glasses (rayban)

Pictures by Mitte De Wolf




Hi there!

Today I had a busy but pleasant day: furniture and interior history lessons, maim Barbie dolls in the workhouse (for a project, I will come back on this one later) and a test sketches of an area in school.

Between those things a friend of mine photographed my outfit with her brand new camera (very expensive toy) . Do not mind my hair, I urgently need another visit to the hairdresser!

So since a couple weeks I can call myself the proud owner of a pair "blood red" Vans. I really wanted those for ages! So, I wanted to bring more than on color accent in my outfit. So I have three! To balance my outfit I combined it with black items. I find it comfortable and wearable. What do you guys think?

Oh yes, I almost forgot to tell you this but really soon I will hold my first give away. More about this later so stay tuned!

With love

Charlotte.X

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Die Vans zijn ook erg leuk, zelf heb ik bordeaux Vans :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen