donderdag 4 juli 2013

My outfit // Urban color splash








orange purse (h&m), printed scarf (h&m), black skinny jeans (river island), green knitted shirt (zara), golden necklace (a gift), round sunglasses (pieces by asos), brown blazer (h&m), red sneakers (vans)

Hi there,

Last weekend I went to the Belgium coast together with some friends to celebrate the holiday. It wasn't very warm but the wind was actually very refreshing. I needed that, after a heavy school year. Also, I don't know if you noticed but I colored my hair blond. "Why blond?" ask alot of people. Well, the answer is: change, live, take risks! I always wondered how it would be to be blond. Now I know, blonds have more fun!

My outfit of that weekend was very colorful but yet city proof. I wanted to make a happy outfit. What do you think of the combo? 

With love,
Charlotte.X