dinsdag 26 juni 2012

My outfit // The "flamingo pink" jeans






pink jeans (zara), white top (h&m), nude/pink vest (h&m), necklace (h&m), retro pink sunglasses (veritas), black handbag (theit by pilgerbags), vintage blue all stars (converse)

Hi there!

It is since last Thursday officially SUMMER! Only... the weather isn't exactly like summer. But today it came close to the higher temperatures and bright sunshine.

So I went with my sister for lunch into the park of Mechelen. It was quite nice and sunny. After that we went to the hairdresser for my sister's hair. She has done the same thing as me six months ago. Didn't remember? Come and read my hair-story here!

Today, I was wearing my old all stars again after a long long time. I think that I already have them more than 4 years ago and they are still alive and kicking! They are already a bit bleached of color, originally they were dark blue. But I think the shoes are really cool this way. It matches my pretty pink jeans, don't you think?


With love
Charlotte.X




Hoi hoi!

Sinds vorige donderdag is het officieel ZOMER! Alleen... het weer is niet echt zoals zomer. Maar vandaag kwam het toch al wat meer in de buurt met hogere temperaturen en stralende zon.

Dus ik ben met mijn zus gaan lunchen in het park van Mechelen. Het was eigenlijk heel leuk en zonnig. Erna zijn we naar de kapper gegaan voor mijn zus. Ze heeft het zelfde gedaan zoals ik zo'n 6 maanden geleden. Herinner je het je niet meer? Kom en lees mijn haar-verhaal hier!

Vandaag heb ik mijn oude all stars nog eens boven gehaald. Ik denk dat ik ze al meer als 4 jaar heb en ze zijn nog steeds niet kapot! Ze zijn al wel wat gebleekt van kleur, oorspronkelijk waren ze donkerblauw. Maar ik vind ze zo eigenlijk wel leuker! Ze passen bij mijn mooie roze jeans, vind je niet? 

With love
Charlotte.X