woensdag 5 december 2012

Personal // Flamingo Fever & tea parties


Oelalalaa, I like big boxes and I can not lie !
#bigmail #rarara What is it?!

It's my "Flamingo to go deluxe" ! 
I ordered this a week ago from Lola Life Lines.


Hi there!




As you al can see, my pink flamingo that I've ordered has finally arrived at home! You must think that I'm crazy (and actually that is correct). I'm so happy with my new friend! I will call her, Georgette. 



And Georgette is a really party-animal. This weekend, I had held a small surprise High Tea party for one of my best friends. We zipped some high tea, collected some extra winter pounds with chocolate cake & told each other the juiciest gossips of the moment. It was the perfect sunday afternoon! 

With love,
Charlotte.X



Found on my attic at home ! 
Teacups & tableware with flowers, inherited from my grandparents.


Surprise High Tea Party for one of my best friends(the girl in the right corner of the picture).

Hoi hoi!



Zoals jullie al kunnen zien, is mijn roze flamingo die ik had besteld e i n d e l i j k thuis aangekomen! Waarschijnlijk denken jullie allemaal dat ik gek ben (wat eigenlijk dus ook wel is). Ik ben zo blij met mijn nieuwe vriend! Ik noem haar, Georgette. 

En Georgette is een echt feestbeest. Dit weekend had ik een klein "High Tea" verrassingsfeestje georganiseerd voor één van mijn beste vrienden. We dronken thee, kwamen vijf kilo aan van de chocolade cake & vertelden elkaar de sappigste roddels van het moment. Het was dé perfecte zondag namiddag!

Liefs,

Charlotte.X