zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Love sick cowgirl: Spring collection WildFox

Hello my dear little strangers

It is so grey, wet and boring outside that I looked for spring/summer inspiration pictures on the internet. You probably already have seen the spring/summer collection of H&m or Zara. But have you seen the spring collection of WildFox? I call it the "Love sick cowgirl" collection. Clothes with attitude, girl with attitude. 

For now, I have not got one single piece of WildFox but I am going to change that real soon I think! I really adore the 3rd picture were the models are walking in floor long dresses and skirts. That will be my inspiration for my style in spring/summer. 



"She is the Native heart,
all neon light, 
 a love child,
 a WILDFOX."

Bang, Bang
I used to shoot you down.
I've got stripes.
Walk this way & talk this way.
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 

Hi, my name is Cindy and you are? 

Drunk golden best friends


With Love
Charlotte.X


PS: From now on, you can follow us on our facebookpage. Click HERE to follow us. 
Don't be shy, everybody is welcome !