zaterdag 31 maart 2012

Personal // The one with the garden party


























Cheers to me ! 

Hi there sweet little strangers!

Yesterday I held a Garden Party at home for my 21th birthday. It wasn't that warm like last weekend but we were very good prepared! As you can see on the pictures, we putted two tents in front of our BBQ house. In the house (that is half open) is a fireplace, a fridge and a sink. So sometimes we call it the outdoor kitchen. 

We putted some pretty lights in the garden and in the tent, invited some cool good friends of mine and bought some drinks. And like that... we got a FANTASTIC party! 

So what do you guys think of the party pictures and outfit? I want to thank all the people who were there, I enjoyed myself really good because of them!

With love
Charlotte.X

PS: I got a lot of presents but I will make a post of them later.