woensdag 30 november 2011

Capturized: End results

I just received the pictures of the shoot "Capturized" that I had a few weeks ago. It is the second shoot with my short hair, I am actually very happy about the result. I had so much fun during this shoot but it was sooooooo cold you almost not could notice. The location was an abandoned mine repository, so there were some creepy things lying on the floor but you can't see that on the pictures. After the shoot, we went out for a cup of coffee and hot chocolate. Believe me, that tasted oh so WONDERFUL good. I still believe chocolate is made in heaven.

What do you guys think of the results?

I was left alone behind
Counted uncountable time
Nothing but the power of space could capturize me
Capturized...



Stylist: Fatma Aksu    

MUA: Nermin Girginol

Model: Charlotte Claesen

Photographer: Gopics Photography











With love
Charlotte. X