maandag 13 februari 2012

Hotspot // Mechelen // Le Pain Quotidien











Hi ! 

They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So you should eat in the morning as an emperor,  at noon as a king and in the evening as a beggar. Well, I do always the exact opposite of that and never really take my time to have a large breakfast. Only on holidays when I am at a hotel or B&B. 

So I went with my sister on a day trip trough the city where I study. We arrived very early (and by early I main 8 o' clock) and decided to have some breakfast. Our choice? Le Pain Quotidien! It is a bakery and also a breakfast & lunch bar. The products are biological and the furniture is made of recycled wood.

I really enjoyed the breakfast there. I have had an egg, biological bread, fresh juice and green tea. My sister had chosen some hot chocolate milk and pancakes with fruit.

What is your favo breakfast spot? 


With love
Charlotte.x